Nephrology is a department of internal medicine devoted to the study, diagnose, diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases. It deals with acute and chronic renal diseases and problems due to diabetes mellitus, hypertension, stones, infections, hereditary illnesses, and poisons. The Nephrology unit is Well Equipped with advanced technologies required for the treatment of renal disease. The highly experienced and specialized doctors take care of all the patients offering them the best possible treatment.
Our department of Nephrology is a well-equipped unit with a Dedicated Team of skilled consultants and paramedical staff which offers the patient the advantages of a multidisciplinary approach. Common diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, and chronic glomerulonephritis can lead to permanent loss of renal functions resulting to dialysis and renal transplantation.
Our Nephrology & Dialysis Services Department Integrates Advanced Equipment & Medical Expertise to Provide Care & Treatments Pertaining to General Nephrology, Dialysis & Kidney Transplants. The aim of the department is to provide optimum and accurate treatment services to facilitate wellness to all the patients.
Our nephrologists guide the patient on the importance of preventive medicine. Common diseases like diabetes and hypertension are an epidemic in our society. Sadly they are often neglected, leading to the complication of renal disease.
Highlights of Dialysis unit :
- Round the Clock Dialysis services available.(24x7)
- Latest generation, fully computerised bicarbonate haemodialysis machines with volumetric ultrafiltration and adjustable sodium facility, provide betterpatient safety profile.
- Provides R.O. (Reverse Osmosis) water for the dialysis, to ensure patient safety and prevent long term complications on haemodialysis.
- We have state-of-the-art computerized dialyzer re-use system which ensures safety & adequacy of dialysis and also economise dialysis for the patient.
- Facility for continuous monitoring of sick patient on dialysis through highly sophisticated monitors throughout the dialytic procedure is available.
- Separate units for Hepatitis B & C positive patients.
- Heat-clean disinfection of haemodialysis machines after every shift is practiced for patient safety.
- Regular dialysis facilities are available in the centre from 7.00 AM to 12 midnight, besides emergency dialysis round the clock.
- Haemodialyses are performed by highly trained technical and nursing staff under supervision of dialysis medical officers under the overall supervision and guidance of consultants round the clock is available.
- Separate and dedicated Machines available for HCV and Hbs Ag Positive patients.
- Disinfection of Hemodialysis machines after every shift is practiced for patient safety.
- We have highly trained technical and nursing staff under supervision of nephrologists.
- Facility for continuous monitoring of sick patient on dialysis through highly sophisticated monitors throughout the dialysis procedure is available.
- Free Recreation and Refreshment available for patients during Dialysis.
- Dedicated Staff available to look after Peritoneal Dialysis.
- In-house counseling available for patients and their attendants on Peritoneal Dialysis.
Specialist: M.D. Fellow Nephrology Consultant Nephrologist
Make An Appointment!